ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK-IN AT THE CLUHOUSE BEFORE PLAY.
Proper golf attire is requested of all players. All gentlemen must wear shirts with a collar & sleeves. Shirts must be worn at all times. No tank tops, muscle shirts or cutoffs are allowed. Soft spike or spikeless shoes are required. USGA Rules of Golf are to be followed at all times unless a local rule exception has been made.
- Groups must start on #1 tee unless authorized to start on #10.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay. Faster groups have the right of way and shall be allowed to play through.
- Please replace all divots, level sand bunkers, repair ball marks on greens and place broken tees in tee receptacles.
- A maximum of Foursomes are allowed. Exceptions must be made through the Golf Professional
- Players must obey the Rules of the Day regarding carts (i.e., cart path only, 90-degree rule, course closed, etc.) A sign is posted daily at the Clubhouse.
- Do not drive motorized carts within 50 feet of the greens.
- Carts are always cart path only on all Par 3 holes with the exception of Hole #6, where carts may leave the path on the tee side of the ditch.
- NO skateboards, roller blades or bicycles are allowed on Golf Course property.
- No practicing off any tee box. Practicing is to be restricted to the driving range.
- Range Balls are the property of the Course and are to be only used on the practice facility, not the golf course.
- All food & beverages consumed on golf course property must be purchased at the course.
11 Country Club Drive
Sullivan, MO 63080